first cold Pressing
pressing + filtration
cold pressing setup
Arriving from storage, the whole seeds, after being cleaned and weighed, are dropped into the dosing feeder for entry to the press.
Caution: This process is not necessarily adapted to all seed types. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Low investment
- High quality oil, direct use after filtration
- Good protein content in the meal
- Yields depend on the variety of seeds, the level of humidity and the temperature. Use of a preheater or dryer is advised so as to stabilise the results.
- No recycling is possible concerning the sediments contained within the oil
- At a lower temperature than that of hot pressing, the oil is more viscous. It is advised to run a pre-filtration before filtering (screener or screening tank) and to allow for a greater filtration capacity