COVID-19 - Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
Issue of 05 Avril 2020 - Information
Dear Customers, Dear Suppliers,
In view of the current health situation in France and all the recent measures taken by the government, Olexa teams remain mobilized to ensure you the continuity of our best service. Therefore, we have enforced a business continuity plan as follows:
- We implemented the necessary precaution and measures to ensure the safety of our colleagues, first. We made changes in work schedules and station.
- Our production remains operational to meet in priority your needs.
- Our technical teams remain mobilized to intervene by phone support or videoconferencing system for urgent need of necessary repairs in order to proper operate with industrial tools as well as principal maintenance service to restart sites in technical shutdown.
- We maintain opened deliveries and shipping desks in observing constraints associated to carrier activity.
- In conformity with government measures for customers and suppliers: no visits are allowed in our offices.
- Our technical and sales team, whose tasks allow telework, have been performing their duties at home.
- We remain vigilant and listen to any new guidelines and instructions in order to offer the best service in such difficult context.
- Thank you for emailing us your own guidelines specially to receipt the goods.
OLEXA remains at your disposal to answer any questions you may have,
Take care of yourself and your loved ones